Quality, the Environment Policy & Health and Safety at Work
INES Consultant Engineers is certified according to the regulations of obtaining the certificate with regard to the regulations of UNE EN ISO 9001 (Quality), UNE 166002 (I+D+i), UNE EN ISO14001 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety at Work)
The quality, environmental and Health and Safety at Work policy of INES Consultant engineers, within the framework of designing structures, consists inproviding projects to fulfil the applicable law, rules and regulations, with regard to technical as well as environmental characteristics, and the expectations of the client by complying the terms of contract / order, within astrict commitment with the protection and conservation of the environment.
INES Consultant Engineers, on its activity of design of buildings and civil structures, Maintenance, Preservation and Exploitation Engineering (inspection, auscultation, assessment of structures in use, repair and expansion projects of existing structures) and on the innovation projects undertaken related with structural engineering, is in regular and direct contact with nature and natural resources. This makes us especially sensitive to the environmental protection and to the need of preservation of the natural resources in order to allow a sustainable development.
Even understanding that the environmental impact caused by the company’s activities is minor, we find necessary committing to the environmental improvement of our activities. Therefore, INES, includes within its principles the performance of its activities regarding the greatest respect for the environment, establishing that these have to be undertaken within a management system framework that seeks to minimize the environmental impact.
To carry out all the above mentioned, INES Consultant Engineers Management emphasizes the following aspects:
- Considering the pursuance of the commitment with the client a priority task, meeting the specific needs of the client.
- Taking the necessary steps to give the demanded products by the client with profitability criteria to the company.
- Establishing processes to guarantee all the above indicated, and taking into account that a respectful behaviour with the environment is an integrant part of the team? job and as well as the constant improvement of the mentioned processes.
- An everlasting commitment to fulfill the law and environmental and health and safety standards in all manners as well as accomplishing every particular arrangement held with stakeholders.
- To meet the UNE 166002:2006 standard requirements and promote R & D projects related with the structures activity and with the preservation of Spanish historical-industrial patrimony.
- Promote cooperation with foreign entities to achieve a high level of knowledge, technological applications and their implementation on our works.
- Establish a methodology for protecting and exploiting the R&D results, led to improve Company’s competitiveness and market position.
- Developing a policy of continuous improvement for all the company, establishing aims every year in order to improve the quality of our products and the development with regard to environmental as well as health and safety at work issues.
- Motivating the team, promoting training programs in connection with their particular professional and technical fields as well as general environmental and health and safety at work issues, providing the necessary knowledge to accomplish their job from an environmentally respectful approach, under health and safety conditions, and aiming to satisfy not only all of the clients expectations but also the whole of the company’s necessities.
- Promoting the conservation of resources by recycling a re-using, and trying to reduce the usage of raw material, energy and water on the processes.
- Performing the work at the first attempt, as a permanent attitude of everyone in every moment. Orientating the efforts to prevent mistakes. Prevention is better than cure.
- Prevent and reduce, as far as possible, contamination whilst performing our works, taking all the available measures in order to prevent accidents involving environmental damages or to minimize their effects.
- Having this policy at public disposal.